Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design And Develop Amazing Website











About:

Welcome to my gig.



I am a multi-skilled artist having about 4 years experience in 2D, 3D graphics, web design/development, software development, film making, music production and other multimedia related stuff.



I can create a website for you which will fulfill your requirements. From a simple landing pages to large enterprise projects, I can build you a top notch website for your business.



In this gig I can do

  • Responsive HTML, CSS & JavaScript front end design
  • PHP back end
  • Relational Database design
  • jQuery
  • bootstrap 4
  • WordPress
  • Code Igniter
  • Laravel


Please contact me to discuss your project before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. Work was high quality. If you want nice quality, clean code, this seller is way to go. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

Seller had some concerns around timing of delivery. Quality was ok

:

My houses were affected by earthquake on Septemeber 24. That is the reason for late deliveries. Thank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment