Saturday, March 28, 2020

Convert Psd To Html, Xd To Html, Sketch To Html With Bootstrap4











About:

Welcome to visiting my gig!



I will convert your PSD to HTML, XD to HTML, AI to HTML, ID to HTML, PDF to HTML, sketch to HTML with full responsive by using bootstrap4, which will be exact on all devices.



My code will be:



✓ 100% Hand coded.
✓ Tested and compatible with all modern browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari, Opera).
✓ Google fonts included.
✓ W3C validated code.
✓ Fully responsive and compatible with desktop, tablet, mobile browsers and devices.
✓ High quality markup with proper comments.
✓ There will be no bug on my code.
✓ Section & row base design.


If you think I'm perfect for your needs, you can knock me anytime. Obviously, Your satisfaction is my happiness.



Thank you!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

This man is very skilled. Delivered ultra-fast. Exceeded our expectations. My customer is very satisfied. Give this gig a chance, it's worth the money.

Seller's Response:

Thanks with proud. 😍

Seller's Response:

He was responsive fast and took feedback well, and was persistent in correcting the problems even though it was out of the project scope. I am tipping him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! It was a pleasure to work with.

Seller's Response:

Very professional and a pleasure working with him




No comments:

Post a Comment