Sunday, March 29, 2020

Convert Psd, Xd, Ai, Sketch Or Pdf To Html With Bootstrap 4











About:

Hi there,



Thanks for visiting my gig.



If you want to convert your any file into responsive web design then feel free to contact me. I have expertise in HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, Jquery, Bootstrap 4 & Responsive web design. I will convert your any PSD/XD/Ai/Sketch/pdf/image into fully responsive pixel perfect web design. 



--- Please message me before order ---



----- I am providing -----



✔  Fully Responsive Design

✔  Pixel Perfect Template

✔  W3C validated code

✔  Cross browser support

✔  Special Effects & Animation

✔  Highly optimized for speed

✔  SEO optimized code 

✔  Professional quality design

✔  Proper commented code

✔  On-time delivery

✔  Unlimited support 



---- Why Me ? ----



  • Unlimited revisions until you are Satisfied 
  • Money back Guarantee


# You can send me any PSD/XD/Ai/Sketch/PDF/JPG/PNG file to convert.



# Client satisfaction is my main priority. Hopefully i will get a chance to work with you. :p

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Finding such a nice seller in fiverr for the first time. Trust worthy too. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir. really happy to work with you. great experience.

:

Awesome Seller.! A+++

:

Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate everything. you are really great and wonderful.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment