Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Asp Net Mvc Core Webform Webapi Project











About:

Welcome to ASP.NET CORE and ASP.NET MVC with Angular application and WEP API GIG!!!



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER!!!



I am a software developer with 3 years of experience in web application development bug fixes

and site maintenance 
My services

-E commerce development

-Classified portal development 

- Custom development

- Feature enhancement
- Application support, troubleshooting and bug fixes

- Enterprise application development



I am skilled in:
- Web development with C# and asp dot net mvc, asp.net core,web form,webapi

- Application testing and bug fixes

- Web REST API development and Identity Server 

- Microsoft Sql Server My Sql Server

- Ado.NET, Entity framework

- Windows server,Linux Server
- Windows forms and WPF

- Paypal Stripe Authorize.net and 2checkout integration



I will deliver your product on time, using software engineering best practices.


100% buyer satisfaction is guaranteed.


I look forward to working with you

Reviews


:

professional, nice, on time. thanks for your help.

:

fantastic as always. thanks

:

nice guy and very and I appreciate for this help.

:

very good experience, very nice.

:

this is second cooperation, Smooth communication, know each other, good skill. perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment