Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Build And Fix Any Website In Codeigniter











About:

NOTE:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER

I am Professional Full Stack Web developer . I have experience of creating dynamic website using php ,codeigniter and Laravel.

I have also experience of html , css ,ajax and javascript ,jquery to create a dynamic and responsive web page.



I have 3 years of working experience in web development  .



What I will do for you?

1.        I will upgrade Codeigniter website to latest version

2.        I will make new website for you in the codeigniter.

3.        I will fix all kind of errors, issues, bugs, or problems of existing codeigniter, php application.

4.        I will migrate your pure php developed application to Codeigniter.



Note:

Please contact me before placing your order , i will be back to you as soon as i can . 



Many Thanks :)

Reviews


:

Danish is a wonderful and great person. He understands clients needs and works to meet deadline. Thank you for been a part of my success stories

:

The best developer. Thank You.

:

many many thaks for the nice job done

:

very nice job many thanks

:

Great communication skills and product delivery time is accurate




No comments:

Post a Comment