Sunday, March 29, 2020

Setup Or Work On Your Zendesk











About:

*** PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ***

( Depending on complication of order I may be able to help you place the correct order ) 



This is my introductory package exclusively on Fiverr! Please contact me if you wish to have an engagement longer than the packages include.



I have worked professionally in Zendesk development and administrative configuration for 5 years. I've done it all! From small organizations to large call centers. If there is something you are struggling with in Zendesk, I can help you out.



As a freebie, here's my Zendesk Youtube channel: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC02yRZommyQPxQceYGhibpA



Here is a list of things I can possibly help you with:



  • Set up instance from scratch
  • Set up analytics
  • Set up your Guide page
  • Build/Fix your Guide (portal page)
  • Designing workflows
  • Set up triggers to automate tasks
  • Helping you pick out plugins to help your agents
  • Training your agents
  • Importing Contacts
  • Answering questions about Zendesk (If you're new)


This is by no means an exhaustive list. If you have a question, message me! I'm very personable and willing to get you and your Zendesk instance to the finish line!

Reviews


:

It has been a pleasure working with muteblitz. He is a Zendesk expert. I am pleased with the level of communication, his professionalism, and his commitment to customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend muteblitz to anyone looking for assistance with their Zenesk project.

:

Seller knew his product very well, excellent communication skills, and very professional. He was easy to work with with very reasonable pricing. I have already scheduled more time with him.

:

Top notch work. Easy to work with and delivers as promised.

:

absolutely 5 star!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment