Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fix Php,Laravel,Drupal,Zend,Wordpress,Magento, Jquery Issues











About:

Firstly, this gig is for only clients looking of a issues fixed. My aim here is to get your business in front of potential clients and make it easy for them to surf through the website.I will work with you to complete the updates to suit your business or project.



Some of the examples what I can do:

  • WordPress installation 
  • PHP and Javascript issue
  • jQuery/JavaScript related issue
  • Create fully Responsive website


What you will get



  • Professional and Creative Designs based on your needs

  • All Sites have Unlimited Revisions
  • You will never get bored working with me

  • Very fast communication



I would follow this Development Process:



1) Send me your requirements.

2) I will analyze them and send you assumptions and queries (if there are any).

3) Deliver quality work on time.



Message me for more discussion. 

Happy to serve you, 

Best Regards

Ajit

Reviews


:

He was very helpful and understanding. Highly recommended

:

Absolutely an amazing service, my website was struggling due to bad work by another person. He fixed everything and made the site work better than it ever was. Would surely recommend.

:

Very easy to communicate with, responded to all my inquiries in a timely manner. And I love the functionality of my site. he's made it easy for me to begin to build an online community with my members. Would definitely work with him again on future projects.

:

Thank you Ajit for the fast delivery, everything works as expected

:

Ajit is very professional and always willing to assist. Very knowledgeable and highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment