Monday, March 30, 2020

Solve Any PHP Errors











About:

Please Contact Before Ordering



If you want to build or create a web application or your website have issues or you are looking for PHP Developer  or Website Developer plz contact me...



I have 10+ years experience in web development.





My Skill:


  
  • PHP
  • NODE JS
  • ANGULAR JS
  • REACT JS
  • REACT NATIVE
  • IONIC 2,3

  • wordpress
  • CodeIgniter
  • Laravel 
  • SQL / Database
  • SAAS
  • API development / Third party API Integration (Google, Facebook )
  • Payment Gateway Integration (  PayPal, Stripe and many more.. )
  • Javascript, Jquery, Ajax


Reviews


Seller's Response:

work expertly done. 5 star delivery.

:

strange why these type of clients give these types of reviews... even his English was not good and he rated my Communication as 3 stars... he is Nigerian "work expertly done" but buy again is just 3 stars... what a joke..

:

I LOVED working with Suffard. Hands down the best work I have ever received from Fiverr. I cannot wait to work with Suffard again for any future projects​. He is a man of many traits and went above and beyond what I initially​ asked for. I highly recommend Suffard for all your tech needs.

:

He was AWESOME! I HIGHLY recommend him for any projects you have. He went above and beyond what was expected of him. Great communication and very quick to respond to the slight modification I had. He responded immediately to my request making the change within less than 30 minutes. I will definitely be using his services again!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment