Friday, March 27, 2020

Write, Debug, Fix HTML And Css Scripts For You











About:

Please ask for my availability before placing an order. This gig is solely for jQuery Scripting.



Aside from jQuery scripting I also offer other services(w/c I will post as a new gigs soon) which can be writing from scratch, debugging, and testing the codes.I have full knowledge with the ff. programming tools and concept:

  • Javascript 
  • PHP
  • CSS 
  • HTML 5 
  • PHP Frameworks (Drupal , Yii , CodeIgniter).
  • Repositories (Github and Subversion).



    IMPORTANT NOTE:

    After order completion there will only be 4 days of free support for the related task/project. IF any bug, modification or additions it will be subject to a new gig already so please test it within the time period.



    Any orders/ question message me and let's have a nice talk. All inquiries are welcome. Thanks!



Reviews


:

Delivered on time. Communication is good.

:

She was very efficient.

:

Justin never fails to deliver

:

Highly effective programmer, who solved my coding bug very quickly and effectively.

:

Good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment