Monday, March 30, 2020

Be Your Front End Developer











About:

Hi,
   I'm professional front end developer and web designer as a landing page design and PSD to HTML. In my professional career I have done more then 70 project with different techniques.
Here , I'm offering design your responsive landing pages.


Before start the order!
Please contact me to discuss the project details.


Some of my skills

  1. HTML5
  2. CSS3
  3. Bootstrap
  4. Jquery
  5. JavaScript
  6. PHP
  7. mysql
  8. Clean code




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, dear friends, for your efforts. Outstanding Experience!

:

Thank you.

:

Thanks for all the dedicated personal service you have shown me.Excellent.

:

Amazing Seller. Gave the work on time with perfect explanation and outcome. Just how I wanted it. The Seller even modified a lot of things as how I wanted. Perfect person to pick for a job.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment