Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Html, Css, Json, Javascript, Ajax, Angularjs











About:

Hi, Thanks for having a look into my service.



I am an experienced Web developer. I will do anything related to HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, Jquery, AJAX calls, JSON, AngularJs and make it work as you want. I can add any kind of front-end and Back-end logic in your existing website or can create a new one.



My expertise is in:



  • JSON
  • AJAX calls
  • Pure JavaScript
  • Fix JavaScript bugs and errors
  • jQuery library
  • Bootstrap framework
  • WordPress JavaScript
  • jQuery UI
  • Google Map API
  • Google APIs
  • Slides, drag and drops apps, navigation menus
  • Animation effects
  • Validate forms
  • HTML5 Canvas
  • CSS

  • JavaScript libraries
  • Charts
  • Angular JS


I always give more than the customers expected. Please explain to me what you need and when you need it, I will provide my services according to that..



Thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment