Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Migrate Your Legacy Web Application To Django And Docker











About:

Hello! I will Develop Django Website with Docker if you are facing any issues with Python and need any help, or you want something done in Python.

YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE!!!

You can be assured that I will provide the BEST results possible for Your Python Script And Work using the software programming experience of the last 7+ years.

You can expect the following from me:

  • Clear and well-indented code with good design.
  • Code/Script that fulfills all your requirements.
  • 100% Money-Back if unsatisfied or requirements not met.

A shortlist of what I can do for you related to Django Development:



  • Django
  • Docker
  • Restful
  • FrontEnd Development with VueJS
  • Could Computing
  • and many other things too, just let me know what you want :-)


I will answer any questions about the code/script, set up the environment if required and explain how the code works if you want to.

I highly recommend you contact me before ordering with the work or script details, as the complexity will tell the price (I promise that it will fit well with your budget).

I'd love to work with you.  Message me today!

Reviews


:

Atul is a very good programmer is and always willing to work with you to determine solutions for problems. His is knowledgeable in a variety of platforms and programming languages and is always willing to work within your project's security requirements. He is very good at researching the potential cause of any program issues and has even contacted developers of open source projects to try to fix an issue for us. I would highly recommend Atul if you're looking for a reliable, high quality developer.

:

Great job and very prompt in responding

:

I was having issues with a django app and docker. He was able to debug and solve despite my dumbassery

:

great highly recommended

:

He was very knowledgeable and found some bugs in my program. He built a docker service to deploy the application.




No comments:

Post a Comment