Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your PHP And Laravel Developer











About:

If you need a Dedicated and Professional Person to work on your project. You just landed on the right GIG. I am 3 years Experienced Full Stack Web Developer .



Here is a short summary about my services. 



My GIG Services:



  • fix bugs in your web 
  • help you in your web development projects/tasks .
  • adding custom fields/columns/tables in your MySql database .

  • converting CSV file into Mysql Database file (with normalization)  NOTE : maximum records upto 15,000.


  • My Skills:


    • PHP
    • Codeignitor / Laravel 

    • HTML5/bootstrap


Why Choose Me:



  • Fully Client Satisfaction.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • 30 days support after project completion.
  • Extremely fast delivery.
  • Full source code.
  • 24 / 7 Availability.

 Note: Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you good job, I Recommend to work with him :)

Seller's Response:

Quick Delivery, very helpful. Recommended.

:

thank you.

:

Fastest delivery. Clean code and knowledgeable in his field.

:

Great buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment