Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your Mailchimp Ninja











About:

Hi And Welcome To My Mailchimp Gig!


If are you looking for someone with very good knowledge on Mailchimp  and or someone to meticulously manage your email marketing while you are sleeping, then you have come to the right place. With over 3 years of experience I can walk you through your mailchimp with ease.



This gig offers a a broad spectrum of mailchimp services and exposes you to other functionalities of you might need. 



My services include:
  • Account set up
  • Troubleshoot, analyse, report and recommend best practices.
  • Custom Email template design
  • Sign up form design, integration (pop up and embedded)
  • Website Integration
  • Facebook Integration
  • Drip campaign for e-commerce 
  • List creation, segmentation, grouping.
  • Email copywriting (As gig extras)
  • Autoresponder campaign set up
  • RSS Driven campaign for your blog post... And More


Why hire me?
  • Fast turn around
  • Handle your data with utmost care
  • I am easy to work, Pay attention to your needs and get them done
  • Your satisfaction is guaranteed otherwise you'll get an instant refund
  • 3 years worth of experience in the email marketing niche


Feel free to contact me or ask any question. I usually respond within an hour.
See you in the inbox section.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good. Will hire again

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

You are welcome. I look forward to next time

Seller's Response:

Very good. Would use again

:

Always happy to help. I look forward to a next time




No comments:

Post a Comment