Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fix And Write Html,Css PHP And Codeigniter Code











About:

Dear Vistor,



Are you looking for PHP website developer? If yes, then you are at right gig. I am here providing following PHP services.



1- I can fix and write wordpress theme and plugin issue,

2- I can fix any php related issue in custom site,

3- I can integrate facebook, youtube, twitter, paypal, stripe APIs.

4- I can fix and add new module in laravel framework,

5- I can fix and add new module in codeignite framework,

6- I can fix opencart issues.

7- I can resolve mysql query issues,

8- I will customize traveltour wordpress theme

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short I can do any php related  issue

If you have low budget then you can disscus me, I will give you price that suit you... I prefer work on customer's fair price



Don't place order without discuss requirements. Just ping me I will quickly respond you.

 

Regards,

SpicyScript

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good seller

:

Highly recommended. Helped and assisted me all the way!

:

Thanks a lot :)

:

Thanks man.

:

Nice and friendly, delivered the order in quick time. Would order again if I need another.




No comments:

Post a Comment