Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fix Any Kind Of Error And Issues To The Prestashop Website











About:

I will fix any kind of normal prestashop based website like fatal error , database connection issues , upload file issues , form post issue , design issues etc 



Make sure that it's 1 gig per task.



If you have more than 1 task or a bigger project, You can always contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a best custom deal.



Don not place order directly without discussion to me for avoid misunderstanding.



100% Money Back Guarantee 

Reviews


:

It solved a problem for me in a very short time. Excellent communication, it is clear that he is an expert in the sector. Surely it will be the person I will contact again to solve some other problems in the creation of my site.

:

Once again, phpninjaworld completed a job for me very quickly and it was exactly what I asked for! Thank you

:

Very satisfied with the speed and quality of the work. Tasks completed correctly and on time. Will definitely use again.

:

Very kind person and very efficiently solved my issue.

:

very professional and fast developer




No comments:

Post a Comment