Monday, March 30, 2020

Help With Google Apps Script











About:

For $50, I will edit your existing apps script code. This will include minor modifications.

This assumes that the existing code is correct and if it requires fixing, the problem is only at one place. 



For custom jobs and jobs from scratch, please  contact for a quote with details.

Share your sheet and other details when you contact to get a better understanding of the project. 



Thank you for your interest.

Reviews


:

YOU HAVE TO USE KAY! I have been working with Kay2809 since 2017 and he is the absolute best. Everything we need is done perfectly / on time / and with no drama. We needed some Google App Scripting cleaned up and he made it not just functional but elegant. I do not even think about doing things like this myself anymore. Kay 2809 has made things work that "Local Experts" claimed could not be done. We ran into an issue yesterday - I contacted Kay last night - he opened an order - I accepted this morning and the script was updated in less than an hour! He has my respect! - Paul

:

Thank you. Quick as ever

:

Reliable and Responsive again

:

Diligent work as ever

:

Good work and patient as ever with my less-than perfect instructions!




No comments:

Post a Comment