Saturday, March 28, 2020

Make A Modern Looking Responsive Website











About:

I am a software engineer with a degree in BS-Software Engineering. My expertise include developing desktop apps, web apps and mobile apps.



Services I Provide




  • Create a website for you that will be completely responsive on various screen sizes and cross browser compatible so that it looks equally good on different browsers.
  • Bug fixes in you existing website
  • Adding new features to your existing website


Benefits of working with me



  • On time delivery
  • Efficient code
  • Each and every requirement of the website fulfilled
  • Well tested code

Reviews


:

Yousaf was great to work with and we'll certainly work with him again. 5 stars.

:

He is an excellent programmer. I will go back to him later on for more projects. Thanks,

:

Excellent job. He is excellent at what he does. I really like the fact that he makes sure I get what I need. He makes changes as needed. He listens and works hard. He is very timely. He is very fast. I am very glad I found him to do my 2 big projects. Thanks, Yousaf, you are excellent. Sincerely, Mr. Ramirez

:

He is excellent. He makes sure my order is complete.

:

I am very impressed with Yousaf. He is an excellent programmer. He has done several projects for me. He makes sure the project is done the way I need it. He follows my instructions and he does more than what is expected. Awesome Programmer! I will continue asking him to do more projects for me. Thanks, Mr. Ramirez




No comments:

Post a Comment