Monday, February 10, 2020

Edit Your Html Or Css











About:

Hi fellow Fiverrs!



I am a web UI expert. I am expert in HTML & CSS. I have made 100s of websites and edited 1000s of HTML. So you could say that i have a pretty good experience in HTML & CSS.



And on this gig, I will use my talent to help you out just for $5.



If you want to:

  • edit messy HTML/CSS
  • improve your HTML/CSS
  • add or insert your HTML in your website.
  • answer a question about HTML/CSS
  • e.t.c


I can do those for you. Anything else you want me to do that I didn't mention. Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

gr8boi is just that!....a great one when it comes to his craft. awesome.

:

awesome! gr8_boi52 is the greatest. very helpful and knowledgeable in his craft.

:

dealing with gr8_boi has been a very rewarding experience. his expertise and patience with me is A-1.

:

very easy and simple. the seller has been very thorough in his dealings and communication with me and asked effective questions whenever i would accidentally omit something or if my instructions were unclear. i would easily recommend him for others and plan to utilize his talents again myself when and if i need to

:

i consider it a very rewarding experience for me as a buyer on this site to have discovered the remarkable talents of gr8_boi52. he is very knowledgeable and helped me tremendously in the areas of programming where i am the weakest. his help with the web pages was spot on. i am very pleased with how things turned out! excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment