Saturday, February 15, 2020

Be Your Frontend Web Developer, Html Css Javascript Jquery











About:

★Please send me a message before placing any orders.★
                 Hi, I am Ehtisham I have been working as a front-end web developer, having strong command on PSD to HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Javascript, Ajax and JQUERY. I do clean and error-free code with a proper commendation for each step's clarification


Feel free to share your projects it will be an honor to work with you...



★My Expertise★



 - PSD To HTML (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3/4)


 - Responsive Layouts.


 - Material Design with Bootstrap.


 - Expert in Resolving Cross Browser Compatibility Issues.


 - W3C Standard.


 - Fast Delivery Time.


 - Source File.


 - Revision For Free.


 - Web Security.


 - Web Hosting.


 - Web Domain



I can also fix responsive websites if you are facing any issue with it.

 - 100% Customer satisfaction.

 - 24/7 availability.



NOTE: If you have any question feel free to ask.



Looking forward to the opportunity of working with you and establishing a

long-term working relationship.

thanks!



Reviews


:

Eht_elahi is just the best. Very professional! Produces quality and is very hardworking. I really appreciate your work. Thank you so much!!

:

Very Talented! He went over and beyond just to make sure we have the best. He is just the best! I'm really impressed! Looking very positive working together now and in the future!

:

Great guy! Best I have come across on here

:

Very fast and good

:

Top class project partner with great communication and technical skills. Would highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment