Saturday, February 15, 2020

Develop And Update Your Web Applications











About:

I am a web developer . I am expert in web development having 3 year experience in Php and it's frameworks Codeigniter(MVC) , Laravel & Wordpress. I'ave strong grip on php and it's tools Html , Css , Bootstrap , JS , Jquery , Ajax and etc which help in developing web application.

I'll develop , update , configure and integrate APIs with your app .

I'll make your app more secure to avoid from hacker's attack.

Applications that i'ave built

-> E-Commerce

-> POS(Point Of Sale)

-> Crypto Exchange (Platform to sell and buy crypto currencies)

-> Auth Base Applications

-> Online Investment & Loan Applications

Reviews


:

Excelent work

:

excelent work!

:

Always great work!

:

excellent Developers. highly recommended.

:

Excellent service from a premier software engineer. Understand project well.




No comments:

Post a Comment