Monday, March 23, 2020

HTML5 Animated Banner Or Canvas











About:

I can create a HTML5 Animated Banners for adwords and website or  1 Interactive canvas



Please check packages.



Basic - 9 Sizes or 1 Interactive Canvas

Standard - 20 Sizes or 2 Interactive Canvas

Premium - 30 Sizes or 3 Interactive Canvas



Canvas are fluid responsive, No loss in quality. All elements are converted to SVG except real images.



Standalone SVG animation also possible.



If you need any custom functionality, Please Message me with your requirements



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very dedicated, honest and reliable freelancer! My simple project took over 1 month with lots of revisions and Vijay kept his cool and delivered each time I asked for a revision. I very much liked his dedication! Vijay is going to be my go-to-guy for any work that falls within his expertise!!

:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback :)

:

Great working with Vijay! Was quick to do any changes even after the delivery! Will be keen to work with him again.

:

This is the best provider I have worked with on FIVERR! So many revisions and never complain!! Thank you for great work!

:

So talented!! Very happy with this service




No comments:

Post a Comment