Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Quickly Code Html Css Javascript Bootstrap Ajax Jquery











About:

Dear Buyer,


It is a pleasure to have you going through my services. I believe we can be a great match if you're looking for a truly professional developer. 


Let me introduce myself. My name is Bilal Aslam and I'm an enthusiastic, dedicated and fun to work with professional with 1+ years experience in Full-stack Web Development.


My experience allows me to offer a variety of services to my clients for a full-stack development process that includes:


HTML5/ CSS / PHP
Pure JavaScript
AJAX calls
Javascript Charts/ Graphs
Responsive Design/ Mobile Friendly 
JQuery/ JQuery UI
Bootstrap 3/ 4
Third-party APIs Integration, Google Maps
Slides, drag and drops apps, navigation menus
Animation effects.
HTML5 Canvas
JavaScript libraries


At all stages of development, I try to deliver quality products and always give more than the customer's expectations.


If you think we'd be a great fit, then don't hesitate to drop a line.


***Please Contact me before ordering my GIG, I'll be happy to assist you !***




★★★★ Try us once. You will come BACK over and over, We PROMISE ★★★★




Talk to you soon,


Best Regards,
Bilal Aslam

Reviews


:

Very good

:

Great experience!

:

very good web page

:

i bought the gig so i could have homework done, the result was pretty decent

:

Perfect. So easy to work with. Clean code, easy for noob to adjust it and make changes. Couldn't be happier for $10.




No comments:

Post a Comment