Monday, March 2, 2020

Any Work On Ruby On Rails











About:

 have a strong and solid background of 4+ years in Ruby on Rails platform.I have developed a wide range of complex web based applications which includes project management tool, SaaS applications, real-estate sites, social networking sites, business directories etc.



  1. I follow Agile Software Development Methodology for RoR Projects. I strongly believe on delivering simple, logical and most consistent high quality solutions to my clients.
  2. I can Port legacy applications to Ruby on Rails Application architecture, re-design or improve your existing RoR application User Experience.
  3. I understand the importance of SEO during site development stage so I embed SEO techniques in RoR Applications to improve your website's visibility in all the major search engines.


My Technical Skills:



  • Ruby on Rails (Rails 2.x TO Rails5.x)
  • HAML, SASS, Coffeescript, AngularJs, ReactJs, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, Ajax, jQuery
  • MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
  • - I am avid user of Github, Heroku , Bitbucket, Amazon aws, ElasticBeanstalk, Amazon S3, Digital Ocean server, Linode server and Project Management Tools like Trello, Asana, Pivotal Tracker.


Please message me before place order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great vendor. Recommended!

:

outstanding experience

:

very honest and a very good person. I hope to cooperate next time

:

For sure I'll work with him again.

:

Very good technical skills. I recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment