Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create Web And Mobile Apps In Bubble











About:

This gig has an hourly rate.

This gig include different tasks:

  • Maybe you have an existing Bubble.is app that you need help finishing? make little changes? or fix bugs, or workflows logic issues?
  • Maybe you need help with the data structure aspect?
  • Maybe you need to build an entirely new Bubble app from scratch?

I'm the right person to accomplish all of that.

Your Bubble application includes:

  • Responsive design
  • Mobile First Design
  • Animations
  • Message and notification system
  • Payment Processors integration
  • Marketplace (search, filter, sort)
  • Social networks sharing
  • Integration with third party services (make API calls)
  • Responding to external requests (receive API calls)
  • Custom JavaScript code and integration with JavaScript libraries

For any further questions please contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did very close to the job I asked.

Seller's Response:

Awesome to work with!

:

You're awesome to work with too man, always at your service 👍

:

Daniel was in constant communication with me and helped me develop a complex section of my app. I definitely recommend him. Thank you!

:

Thanks to you Austin! I hope we make business in the near future again, always at your service 👍




No comments:

Post a Comment