Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Implement Or Integrate Soap Or Rest Api











About:

An IT Professional having 6 + years of experience in IT Industry, worked in various technologies and

in different business domains namely affiliate marketing, cashbacks, eCommerce, CMS, Blogs, ATS,

healthcare, social networking, wordpress theme and plugin development and third party API

integrations.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first experience hiring for on a project that depended on API interaction and from start finish Zubair did a great job. Several other freelancers could sense my naivety and tried to charge uwards of 10X the value of the project. Zubair gets 6 stars for honesty, offering a fair price from the very start. I would also give him 6 stars if I could for communication, I could barely tell we were on almost opposite time zones. Finally, in terms of quality, I am very impressed with the prompt work I received. We required a very customized solution and Zubair came through. Will definitely be hiring again.

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Awesome guy. Followed the requirements, responded quickly, did a competent job. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

thank you :)

Seller's Response:

This seller has very strong mind to finish the project whatever the obstacles are ahead. He is a must-have in Fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment