Friday, March 27, 2020

Convert Your Design To Html With New Bootstrap











About:

Hi,

Who doesn’t love pixel perfect design? Pixel perfect design is my promise.



I am Golak, a Font-End Developer, specialized in responsive coding. In my 4 years online career I converted PSD to HTML, AI to HTML, XD to HTML, Sketch to HTML and I am blessed to have a huge number of satisfied clients.



When I write code, I always maintain coding standard which means all the website will have:

  • Clean & 100% Pixel perfect raw code.
  • Semantic Markup
  • Cross-Browser Compatible
  • W3C Validated Code
  • SEO Friendly
  • Support All Devices
  • Modern Design
  • Optimized Design



I will deliver your PSD to HTML project within 24 hours for Basic Pack. You will find PSD conversion gigs that are older than my one on Fiverr but come on, why would you buy an old gig when you will get the best service at an affordable price, right? 



Extra Services You Will Get:

  1. Order 2 gigs, you will get the 3rd order for FREE
  2. 100% money-back guarantee
  3. Fast delivery
  4. Unlimited support



I always prefer custom order for PSD to HTML. So if you need please message me first.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick delivery and excellent job

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the order. Hope to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Talented Developer

Seller's Response:

This was a really unexpected review from you. I am too grateful to you. :)

Seller's Response:

Could be described as the person to ever work with on code.




No comments:

Post a Comment