Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Fix Your Website Html Css Bugs, Issues











About:

Hi there,



I am a Full stack web and WordPress developer, I have been doing web development for the last many years. 



I have worked with various technologies and programming languages including HTML5, CSS3, CSS3 Animation, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery, JQuery Animation, PHP and exquisite blend of experience in WordPress. 



Effective and clean cross-browser support has been a priority in many of the projects I've worked on. 



I've had plenty of experience with developing sites for IE7+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. More recently, I've been working on Convert PSD's, WordPress sites.




I will 



  • Fix the HTML, CSS and JS bugs
  • Mobile Friendly

  • CSS3 Animations
  • Jquery effects
  • Debug your website
  • Improve the Previous version of your website
  • Improve UX / UI of your Website
  • Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox,IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera)

  • All code is HAND CODED



 I assure full copyrighted and fresh work 



 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed 



 -------------------Message me before making an order--------------------


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Value.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

good work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!! Very glad to work with you

Seller's Response:

As usual very happy with work and service




No comments:

Post a Comment