Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design Killer Responsive Web Page And PSD To Html











About:

A website with responsive web design is a site that is able to adapt the screen it is being used on, regardless of what device it is. But nowadays lots of web designers don't follow the responsive rules that why most of the websites lost there traffic because of responsiveness. 



If you're looking for a web designer then you're in the right place. I'm here for you.



I will give you these services:

  • 100% Layered PSD file
  • Reasonable Support
  • Friendly Support
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee
  • Quick updates and revisions
  • Pixels perfect & Responsive UI design 
  • Developer & User-friendly design
  • Editable source file


Reason for hiring me: 

Unlimited revisions

Money-Back guarantee

24/7 Support

Fast Delivery

Great Communication

Responsive Web Page



What do I need?

Before place the order, please give me the following description.

  • Section & Page
  • Logo
  • Wireframe/ sketches flow (If possible)
  • Description of your content.
  • Color preferences (If any)
  • Inspirational design or examples (If any)
  • Competitor's Website. (If any)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Needed a new look for one of our webpages. Tariqul was very responsive and delivered on-time!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I'm happy to work with you.

:

Looks good! I will approve now, so you can get paid. But I might come back tomorrow for one small change if my web developer tells me something needs attention. It should be fine, but I am too tired right now, and he will know better. Thanks again!

:

Solid work once again. If you need reliable and quick webpages, he's the man for the job!

:

Perfect, fastest delivery and incredible work. Design sense is awesome. I am very much eager to work with him for my other projects. He is really a man of talent in IT sector. Best wishes for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment