Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create Dashboard Or Admin Panel In PHP And Mysql











About:

Welcome and Greetings!



PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Developing dashboard / admin panel/ backend for your website. 



SERVICES OFFERED:

- Adding and Managing Entities.

- Fetching Entities From Database, 

- Update Entities in Admin Penal,

- Deleting Entities.

- Forms, File Uploads.

- Monitoring the System.

- Managing Users access.

- Providing Login Credentials.

- Searching, Filtering and Viewing Data.

- Datatables

- Viewing Statistics.

- Generating Reports.

- Included MySQLi Database.

- Changing System Settings.

- Overall Data Handling

- Excel, PDF 



Tools

- PHP as Server-side Language.

- MySQL database. (Indexed and Normalized).

- Ajax, JavaScript/JQuery with real-time Actions and Events



Reviews


:

Good seller with nice communication. Is always willing to make job perfect. Highly Recommended Thanks!

:

Such a good delivery! Fast and got what i wanted! Will order again! Thanks!

:

The seller did a great job. Really appreciate his work.

:

For now I'm testing it. Sellers are examined by me not only by skills (especially places where my black holes are). I need the extra factor of connecting me to the unknown areas of it as enabling me to do routine myself with tool. I use to evaluate it in what you call 'tip' and I call extra, from time to time according to effort of seller to be my guide & not to leave me alone in cave.. I think we will be fine.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment