Sunday, March 22, 2020

Convert Xd, Sketch, Psd To HTML Responsive Bootstrap











About:

Hi,

I will Convert XD, Sketch, PSD to HTML Responsive Bootstrap


I'm a front web developer with over 2 years of working experience. 

I specialize in responsive web development and cross-browser compatibility. I can assure you of the best output in turning your design(PSD, XD, AI, png, jpg, sketch, etc) into mobile-friendly and responsive web pages(s) or website. 



I work on:

  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • Javascript/jquery
  • Bootstrap (Framework to make responsive layouts)


Here's what you will get:

  • Effective communication
  • Flexbox (One of the approaches to responsive layout
  • Integration of google web fonts
  • Css3 Animations
  • Pixel perfect template
  • Fully responsive template

  • Cross-browser compatibility
  • W3C valid code
  • Well sectioned and semantic HTML mark up
  • Bootstrap (If needed)
  • Jquery (If needed)
  • Fast Delivery  
  • After delivery support


I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

For more information, kindly contact me.

Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Very understanding, very fair in his pricing, quick and prompt work! Will work again.

:

He is amazing. Really fast and quality work. Highly recommend him

:

Just exactly what I needed. pixel perfect work and good commuication

:


No comments:

Post a Comment