Thursday, March 26, 2020

Any Task Related To Zoho Crm, Reports, Mail, Desk Etc











About:

I am a Zoho expert. I will help you within any Zoho app like CRM, Creator, Reports, Mails, Desk etc.



I have worked with clients worldwide across numerous industries including fitness gyms, investment banks, real estate companies, advertising agencies, recruiting firms, outdoor sports companies, and accounting firms to name a few. I have found that Zoho Apps are used differently by each client as every business has a slightly different business model. I will work with you one on one to ensure that you utilize the system to its full capacity.



I can do any third party integration into Zoho Apps like DocPanda, Mailchimp, QuickBooks etc. I can also do any work of API related to Zoho Apps.



*****Please contact me first before placing your order*****

Reviews


:

Has been a great experience in terms of managing to get a few enhancements sorted out that required knowledge of Zoho recruit and general WordPress knowledge. Will definitely look to work again with Waqar very soon!

:

Very thorough and honest Zoho CRM consultant. We'll be in touch for future requirements

:

Great, this is the third time now, and wont go anywhere else

:

awesome experience very knowledgeable will continue to use again.

:

Now I have to try and figure out who I am recommending.




No comments:

Post a Comment