Monday, March 23, 2020

Custom Php,Mysql, Jquery Work To Fix Bugs Per Hour











About:

I will do any custom PHP/Jquery work like email functionality, mailchimp integration, twitter/facebook API integration, any jquery Slider to wordpress integration etc. Also any custom work you need.


Why Me
I have many years of development experience, Worked with top IT companies in a Delhi(India). I have a very diverse set of skills ranging from wordpress, opencart to Laravel, jquery to Angular, CSS to SASS. If you want professional work with fast speed then you can hire me.


Bug Fixes
If you are having any issues with your existing site I will fix that.


New Features

If you want to add a new feature on your site like a slider on your landing page or image gallery on some page, I am available


Making Site Responsive
If for some reason your site is not responsive yet, lets do it together because mobile users are increasing with each passing day and you are missing a lot of opportunities if your site is not optimized for mobile.
so many other things can be done as per your needs.

NOTE: Consult before place the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome and very nice guy. Would definitely hire again. Did an excellent job for my PHPMailer project.

:

Work done as I desired. He does what no one can do.

:

Thanks Brother. hope we'll do business again

:

Amazing person with plenty of patience and good communication. Recommended for future work.

:

Seller is very professional and quick. He has done 3 days work within 1 day. He has awesome skills. I will continue working with him Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment