Monday, March 2, 2020

Develop Python Application In Django, Django Restframework











About:

-----------   Contact Me Before Order -----------

Hi,myself Naveed. I'm django developer with 2+ year experience. I'm very proficient in django web development. I'll develop any kind of web application form management systems to eCommerce websites, from API integration to data visualizations using pandas and much more...

Here are my areas of expertise:

  • Making login/registration system for users
  • Django RestFramework
  • Using any database like MongoDB, SQLite, MySQL,PostgreSQL
  • Making visualizations using dashboards
  • Making admin panel for managing database and users
  • Fixing Python Django scripts

  • Payment Integrations
  • API development and Integration
  • Oauth Logins
  • Deploying on Linux or Windows server using Apache or Nginx


Tools and techniques



  • Python
  • Django
  • Django rest framework
  • Docker
  • Test Driven Development
  • Postgresql
  • Travis CI
  • github


Feel free to contact me for a custom quote or if you have any questions.

Here is a sample project deployed at heroku.

https://minimarketplace.herokuapp.com



Reviews


:

It was a scam, not recommended

:

The seller was very friendly and responded quickly, he did the project perfectly and on top of that he also took time to explain me some things and also provided a video

:

I have used this seller before and I was satisfied with his work.

:

Fast delivery, good source and very fast answering if any questions. And I love the video with samples on how the solution works.

:

Very good!




No comments:

Post a Comment