Saturday, April 25, 2020

Convert Xd To Html, PSD To Html, Sketch To Html Bootstrap 4











About:

Hello!!



I am a Front End Developer and I do Convert Sketch to HTML, Xd to HTML, PSD To HTML Responsive Bootstrap 4. I have 4 years of experiences in high fidelity design to HTML and Bootstrap conversion. I have completed 150+ HTML Conversion.



I do -



- Pixel Perfect Design

- 100% Responsive design for every device

- Super Clear and Clean Layout.

W3 Valid codes

- Bootstrap 4 layout ready.

- Fully Customizable.

****** I can start the Job Immediately ******

My code is 100% standard, Modern and Clean so that your website will get better ranked in Google. Anyone can easily customize.



My dedication is limitless. I never Compromise with quality. My response time is very fast and my communication is fluent.



My working tools:



- HTML5

- CSS3

- JavaScript

- jQuery

- Bootstrap

-UI/UX design

- Web Design



I will suggest you if you need any extra tools for your website. 



I work with an updated version of HTML, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, Bootstrap, PSD, Adobe XD, Sketch, Pigma, 
InVision.



** Please contact before placing an order to avoid any confusions **

Reviews


:

Good job, Impressive work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment