Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Code A Web App Or Game











About:

I will code a web app or game; I can also fix or customize an existing app or game.



I do front-end development, such as interactive widgets, calculators and simple games, using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I do not create entire websites or manage your hosting.



Please contact me before ordering; the price will vary depending on the scope.

Reviews


:

psolverr did a fantastic job understanding my requirements. He completed the main gig in 24 hrs ! and made it perfectly. Overall psolverr delivered excellent work and very high quality. If you need to build a javascript app, psolverr is the best. Highly recommended.

:

Exceptional work as always.

:

Very professional and prompt

:

This programmer was incredibly effective and carried out the project perfectly! They were very fast, understood what I wanted, and wrote CLEAR AND ELEGANT CODE. I had a project that was an interactive game to be played in a browser and it works very well.

:

Excellent as usual. Fast, Flawless and Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment