Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Your Website Development











About:

Hello,

My name is Maxim Milet and I am a full stack web developer. 

I can build your website for you. I can create from a clean looking landing page up to a fully manageable web application. 



How I work:

First I use adobeXD and photoshop to design your website for different screen sizes

(pc, tablet and mobile).

When I am happy with the design I start developing your website with the necessary programming languages.

Languages may include: html, css, js, nodejs, seo, mongodb, adobeXD, photoshop.

I can also add different payment methods to your web application using stripe.



Hosting:

I can provide hosting and or domain registration.

Please contact me for this.



Your website will be highly converting = more sales.



If you have any questions for me please contact me. You can also contact me and tell me about your project so I can make a custom offer with a more accurate price.



I provide unlimited revisions to meet your need!





Kind regards,

Maxim.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The site is awesome, The seller had a lot of experience with html, css, javascript, and mongodb for the database. Really liked the diffrent payment methods which he included via Stripe. Would recommend!

:

Very pleased with the finished product, It was delivered even faster than agreed, The site he made for me has a modern look and is exacly what I was looking for. Very professional communication.

:

CONCEPT AND IMAGINATION IS VERY GOOD. WE WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN IN FUTURE.

:

Thank you for this review. I look forward to working with you. Kind regards, Maxim

:


No comments:

Post a Comment