Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Create A Mobile First Responsive Website











About:

About This Gig

!!!!   PSD To HTML !!!!!



I have 4+ years experience, the expert with CSS3.



I know the way whatever you need to make your website unique and professional looks. 

I am expert in HTML5 CSS3, Responsive Web Design, PSD to HTML, JPG to HTML website.

PSD to responsive HTML, PSD to HTML



I use for the project

-----------------------------------



☆ Full HTML5 & CSS3

☆ Mobile First Responsive

☆ Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox, Chrome)



☆ Mobile Friendly



☆ Responsive Design



☆ W3 school validation. 



☆ My code is supported in all standard device resolutions(All mobile devices, Tablets, Standard Laptop, desktop etc..please don't test by resizing browser window because I can't assure infinite possibility) 



☆ All code is HAND CODED



thank you

mhnesa

Reviews


:

full 5 stars for fast work and clean code!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment