Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Create A Mobile First Responsive Website











About:

About This Gig

!!!!   PSD To HTML !!!!!



I have 4+ years experience, the expert with CSS3.



I know the way whatever you need to make your website unique and professional looks. 

I am expert in HTML5 CSS3, Responsive Web Design, PSD to HTML, JPG to HTML website.

PSD to responsive HTML, PSD to HTML



I use for the project

-----------------------------------



☆ Full HTML5 & CSS3

Mobile First Responsive

 Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox, Chrome)



 Mobile Friendly



 Responsive Design



 W3 school validation. 



 My code is supported in all standard device resolutions(All mobile devices, Tablets, Standard Laptop, desktop etc..please don't test by resizing browser window because I can't assure infinite possibility) 



 All code is HAND CODED



thank you

mhnesa

Reviews


:

full 5 stars for fast work and clean code!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment