Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Python Scripting, Web Scrapping For You











About:

Hey There!



I will do any kind of data mining or web scrapping and scripting that you need in a reasonable time.

I have years of experience in Python Scripting and Web Scraping, also HTML & CSS. Ready to do whatever you demand. Here are some examples of things that I've done for clients before:

  • Writing custom website scrapers to get you the data you need!
  • Scraping census data on a large scale and finding correlations in the data
  • Transforming data into Python data structures like pandas dataframes
  • Creating & managing a Django, Flask, or other python web-framework website
  • Data Cleansing and Analysis
   

Please! Message me before ordering the gig so we can get the details squared away

Reviews


:

It was great to work with Hashim Javed.He gave me reasonable price and made the script excellent in first attempt.I will always recommend him and hope to work with him in future.Wonderful experience.Highly RECOMMENDED. Thanks again

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment