Friday, March 27, 2020

Customize Your HTML Themeforest Template











About:

Did you recently buy a cool template from ThemeForest and need some help making it your own? You have come to the right place!



I am a professional frontend developer with a passion for web design and I enjoy working on websites that represent my clients' belief and brand.



I have experience working with:
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • Bootstrap 4
  • Sass


What will you get?
  • clean, error-free and commented code
  • your content beautifully displayed using the skeleton of your purchased template
  • smooth communication throughout our collaboration
  • revisions to make sure that you're satisfied with the result



What do I need from you?
  1. the folder you received from ThemeForest when you purchased the template
  2. your personalized content - tell me what you want to see on your website and where you want to see it


Please note:
  • I do not work with WordPress themes
  • Installation on your server can be provided at an extra cost


My goal is to take a generic template used by many and turn it into your own beautiful and engaging website, one that will 100% represent your brand.



Please contact me with a link to your template before placing an order. I want to make sure that I fully understand your requirements. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with Anca. She is extremely professional, with great attention to details, great communication skills, can provide you with good advice and solutions to all problems. The result was perfect.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, Anna! I had a wonderful experience working with you and I would be happy to assist you if you ever needed anything else.

Seller's Response:

Attention to detail. Asked great questions and kept me on my toes to produce an outstanding product. Book this gig now!

:

Thank you very much, it is a pleasure working with you!

:

Excellent work, on time and budget




No comments:

Post a Comment