Friday, March 27, 2020

Custom Website Design And Development











About:

I am a web designer and developer. You can hire my services for the designing and development of any project. I have been working in this IT niche for almost 3 years and during that course of time I had worked with numerous international clients to deliver projects to their complete satisfaction.



About Me:
I have done my graduation as an Software Engineer. I love to code and do projects to my clients satisfaction. Surely you will find me best fit for you project/task/jobs. 


Services:
HTML, CSS, JavaScript , PHP, AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap fixes.
Adding or Changing in existing pages.
Adding/Changing Features on custom sites or CMS. 
Dynamic website with Admin panel.
Develop custom HTML and CSS pages.
Develop design a Landing Page for a company.
Laravel / Codeignitor custom work or fixes in existing website.


Note:



 Please send me a message before ordering my gig. Thanks 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I definitely did choose the right person for the job. I know nothing about computers except for the basics and asadmehmood125 greatly assisted me qudos to him and Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

I have worked with so many clients from around the world but this client has been so understanding, calm and patient. Would love to work with him again! Thanks for working with me on this project!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for this professional work I am sure I will continue to work with you, excellent service I trust you 100% Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Please working with a gentleman cool and calm, Great experience and communication. Very professional buyer

:

Very efficient. Will definitely work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment