Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Create Web Application With React And Nodejs











About:

First of all, I want you to know that your satisfaction is my priority.



ReactJS is a JavaScript library gaining quick popularity, 
and it is one of the most used front end Javascript frameworks and NodeJS, MongoDB, ExpressJS and Firebase like technologies are used for backend and deployment purpose. These are all latest technologies.



I will develop a single page react application with the following technologies:



  • JavaScript (ES6)
  • React.js (Functional and Class Components, Lifecycle Methods, Hooks, Context API)
  • Redux.js
  • Routing with React Router for Single Page Application
  • Material UI or Ant Design or Bootstrap as design libraries or Any other design library if you want.
  • NodeJS
  • ExpressJS
  • MongoDB
  • Firebase


I always write code in a generic, easy to understand way with proper comments and components written by me will be reusable and easily understandable by other developers.



I am also expert in deploying apps to Virtual Private Server (VPS). 



I will provide unlimited revisions as well because your satisfaction is my first priority.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Clean work with the highest quality!

:

Totally recommending him!!!

:

Can't stop working with this guy.. HE IS THE BEST!!

:

It was amazing working with this seller before he even started the job he sent a video showing that he had knowledge of the work I wanted completed. Then he was able to complete the project with record turnaround time I would recommend him to anyone looking for web development work

:

Thank you dear. 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment