Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Convert Your Psd, Sketch, Xd Or Figma To HTML With Bootstrap











About:

My name is Angel Diaz, I'm a web developer and web designer and I can turn your sketch (Ai,PS,XD, JPG, PNG...) into that webpage you've been waiting to see live online.


You'll get a hand-written code that's compatible with all modern search engines; a code with Jquery effects and the required validations for you to have a top 1 page.


How does it work?

- Message me so we can start discussing your project.
- If you wish or if you find it necessary we can modify your original design.
- Once all aspects of the design are set, I'll start writing the code.
- We'll run speed testings.
- Enjoy your site :)


Don't miss the opportunity to turn your idea into a great website.


Don't forget to message me before you hit Order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was just perfect. Everything was great : communication, quality of code, ideas, ... I will definitely work with Angel again

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the opportunity, Kevin. You rock!

Seller's Response:

2nd time I worked with Angel, and he is still the best ;)

:

A+ would hire again.

:

Excelente, totalmente recomendado. Le contactaré para próximos proyectos.




No comments:

Post a Comment