Friday, March 27, 2020

Work In Python,Flask On The Basis Of Your Requirement











About:

If you want something to be developed in Python, I'm your guy. Python is the language of my choice and my first love. I'd do anything in python like 



Data Scrapping

Web Development

Machine Learning

Data Science

Image Processing

Computer Processing



or any other thing you want.



I'm a software engineer by profession, so you want get any messed up spaghetti code, instead I'll follow proper software development process. I believe in performance,, efficiency and user experience.



Numpy, Pandas, Tensorflow, Opencv, tTinter, Beautiful Soup, Turtle, PIL are few libraries in which I'm well versed,



As I'm new on Fiverr, so special discount will be provided to my first customers. Prices can be negotiated, and I'll work until your utmost satisfaction otherwise obviously you will get a 100% refund.


delivery time can be adjusted.


Kindly contact me before placing an order.
 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Helped with this project, and even though they forgot a couple of things, I just told them and they did it right away! Would recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so Much

Seller's Response:

Excellent work! Great customer service, even helped me worked through some things on me end. Very fast delivery and revision!

Seller's Response:

Ali was great! He delivered in a extraordinarily fast time and went above and beyond my expectations. He was patient and is a quick learner and very courteous. By far one of the best sellers i've worked with.

:

Thankyou brother :)




No comments:

Post a Comment