Friday, March 27, 2020

Develop, Fix Laravel,Php Web App











About:

Howdy, 



Thanks for your interest to my gig. As an experienced php/laravel developer for years, I can build a website/web application from scratch. 



Similarly, I can work on existing Laravel based web applications doing things like 
  • Refactoring existing code
  • Creating Rest API for other devices
  • Adding new features
  • Upgrade from the previous version to latest version on Laravel
  • Integrating the application with external API and web services


I use the following technology stack
  • Php
  • Laravel
  • Mysql
  • Javascript / Jquery
  • Vue Js


  I always Keep in my mind


  1. 100% Client Satisfaction
  2. Unlimited Revision to make good relation
  3. 100% Money-back Guarantee
  4. Timely delivery of work


Time and Charges Depends Upon your Problems If the Problem is Small then it will be done within a few hours or 1 hour.


Please Message Before Placing Order Because Cancellation of the order will affect my Performance. Thanks for your understanding.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely grateful for this timely and effective collaboration. If you’re interested in working with someone that’s willing to go the extra mile - this gig may interest you. Thanks again for your coding service and time. Cheers!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words :)

Seller's Response:

I got Excellent service from the seller. He is very cooperative and he worked with a lot of patience to complete the given task. Surely I will recommend him to all my friends. Definitely I will use his services for my next project.

:

Looking forward to doing more projects with him. The Best Choice for the Laravel Developer. Thank you so much for making my life easy.

:

Thanks Shinkitanegi.




No comments:

Post a Comment