Friday, March 27, 2020

Build Website Using Angularjs Or Angular











About:

Before placing the order discuss with me

According to requirement price may vary for all packages.

Basic package

In this package I’ll develop angular or angular js  code and I’ll create basic pages for you.  

Or

I’ll fix your basic issues like

  1. form validation, 
  2. page alignment fixing, 
  3. colour changes etc

Standard package

In this package I’ll develop complex angularjs code 

1* source code written in agular js or angular 

2* steps to install at my local (there should not be any custom installation 

3* functionality as expected in requirement

Or

I’ll fix issues like 

  1. Routing isuue, 
  2. Service issue, 
  3. AngularJs setup issue, 
  4. form validation, 
  5. page alignment fixing, 
  6. colour changes etc

 

Premium package

In this package I’ll develop web application according to your requirement and deploy in your Linux, Windows or Mac server.

If restful api is not ready then I’ll create for you according to your requirement. Restful api will develop in Java or NodeJS. For restful api charges may vary.

Or

If complex issues are there then I’ll fix it.

NOTE : Provide complete details and design of page.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good understanding of needs and very good communicator. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Great ! Quick and well done.

:

he is very friendly, understand quickly, trying hard to deliver well and fulfill all requirements

:

Great job. Built as per requirements.

:

Happy to work with you




No comments:

Post a Comment