Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design And Develop Website Or Web Application Using Php Laravel











About:

Greetings,

How are you? I hope you are well. Are you need a website or web application and Fixed an issue with your website or you want to add new fun to the website?

Yes, you are the right place. I will create a web site web application. I"m Abdur Rahim a full-time web application and WordPress developer since 2017. I"m already completed 250+ project the local company and freelancing market.

I"m offering:

  • Responsive and Attractive Design with Device Compatibility.
  • User accounts, User Login and Register to the web site.
  • Admin Panel, Access to Manage Site, Data and Changing System Settings from Backend.
  • Different User roles with different access to the system.
  • Text Editors, Images, Videos, Map, Chat Feature, Contact Forms.
  • API Integrations
  • Social Media, Social Logins
  • Data Handling, CSV, Excel, PDF.
  • Content Management System (CMS).
  • E-commerce Websites.
  • Payment Gateways (PayPal, Stripe, etc). 
  • Online selling and buying products and services, subscription plans.

I have created three packages so you can choose according to your requirements and if you have any questions on the mind or don't understand Just drop me a message. will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading





Reviews


:

I was satisfied with this transaction

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment