Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Api Integration And Api Development Using Php, Javascript











About:

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█




NOTE: PLEASE INBOX ME FIRST, BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL



INTRO



I will do any king of API integrations, development, API data display, connect two applications etc. Customers can customize the design. The whole code will be revised twice or more. Total customer satisfaction guaranteed. I have more than 5 years of experience and a degree in Computer Science. 





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Feel free to place order with confidence~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Areas:

  • social media API ( facebook, linkedin, twitter, youtube)
  • location data API (yelp, foursquare, google )
  • forex and currency API -(gdax, bittrex, poloniex )

  • eCommerce API(shopify, woocommerce,  chinavasion )
  • many more!!!!!!!!!

Why choose me?

  • Flexible with my time just in.
  • Believe in quality, not quantity.
  • Organized and neat with my work
  • Affordable Price



Disclaimer:

Contact me for any of your projects but not for the projects related to submitting to institutions. I will assist you in all projects with 100% quality.

Reviews


:

I'm completely please with the work performed by this seller. I had a custom api design that was quite complicated. he is the 3rd person to work on the program for me. The part that he completed is excelllent. I love the communication throughout the whole process. I did not have any missunderstanding from the beginning to the end. I truly apreciate the work and totally recommend this seller for api integration and design work.

:

Top notch!! Will hire you again!!

:

Excellent work, good quality of code, delivered on time, and the program runs fast. The task was to port a Java command line tool to a Python command line tool connecting to an API.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment