About:
*** Before purchasing this gig, please contact me to discuss the integration ***
I have extensive experience in Stripe integration. I have integrated the stripe Payment gateway into various websites. I have used various methods of payment.
Now I got expertise in Stripe integration that’s why I can complete your work successfully. Please send me your requirement. I will complete your task within 48 hours max.
I will add a secure Stripe Payment Gateway to your website so you can start taking either one-off payments or subscriptions (recurring billing). I can do this for any website no matter whether it's custom built or built on a CMS such as WordPress.
I have extensive experience in Stripe integration. I have integrated the stripe Payment gateway into various websites. I have used various methods of payment.
Now I got expertise in Stripe integration that’s why I can complete your work successfully. Please send me your requirement. I will complete your task within 48 hours max.
- Single charge payment
- Recurring charge payment
- Customer creation
- Customer subscription
- Plan creation
- Woocommerce stripe integration
I will add a secure Stripe Payment Gateway to your website so you can start taking either one-off payments or subscriptions (recurring billing). I can do this for any website no matter whether it's custom built or built on a CMS such as WordPress.
Reviews
Seller's Response:
great develop, knows his stuff
:Excellent cooperation with an excellent communicator, 5 star service
:Thanks a lot!
:Stripe was integrated into my project very well - very happy with this work of this seller
:Gig was delivered with all specs and requirements met.

No comments:
Post a Comment