Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Create A Chrome Extension As Your Requirement











About:

hello.

my name is Abdul Korim.

I am a professional web developer & programmer.

but I will create the Chrome Extension in this service.



Chrome Extension.

the world is now on the web. so you know the popularity of it.
and the market demand for it. if you have already an idea about your Extention.

then let me know it. and create that as your requirements.  



what I do...

I will give you in these services many of things. for example,

I will Design UX/UI for your Extension,

I will develop & program as your requirements.

I will fix any kind of errors & bugs.

I will upload your Extention on the web-store.

I will update or upgrade it.

I will add extra functionality to it.



So I can do this all things with your Extension. then why do late.
tell us your point and we will create that as soon as possible :)




note: please contact me first then placed an order



Reviews


:

Great working with this guy. Hire him.

:

Flexible person, skilled worker, very very hardworking person

:

Quick turn around! Good experience

:

Thank you so much for helping me in such a short notice of time. You did well, I will be using your service again.

:

Was amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment